It was launched on January 17, 2020, at the Istituto Istruzione Superiore “Confalonieri – De Chirico” “EcoArt“, an interdisciplinary activity that introduces a new topic, Art & Environment, involving students interactively .
- Introducing the 4 elements: Water, Air, Earth, Fire
- Agenda 2030
- What solutions to implement at a city level for the environment (the institutions)
- What solutions to implement on your daily life for the environment (citizens)
- Art and creativity for a sustainable development project (e.g. Moment 01)
- Exhibition of the works
The classes are run in an interactive way, with multimedia presentations, questions and answers from the students, with notebooks/cardboards where they express their ideas and emotions, with final exhibition at the end of the course.
- Friday, January 17: introducing the project, Stefania Romano
- Monday, January 27: 4 elements (fire, water, air, earth) and climate change, Sergio Ferraris, Scientific Environmentalist
- Friday, February 7: insights, Anna Maria Angelucci, Artist
- Friday, February 28: interactive workshop, Giordana France, Raffaella De Luca, CISP (International Committee for People’s Development)
- Monday, March 3: insights, Giovanna Dalla Chiesa, Lecturer, Academy of Fine Arts